Saturday 13 October 2007

Blogging: clarification

Following an interesting comment on the previous Blog from Bessie (thanx:-) ), I thought that I should clarify a few points and a few things that I have found out since writing the previous post. The teacher made the pupils write their blogs/articles in word because the blog space was being used as a school magazine and a big part of their objectives was editing and reviewing their work before 'publishing' it on the internet. I have, this week (during my huge battle to find my way around it) discovered that the new Word 2007 has a fantastic template especially for creating Blogs. I haven't really used it yet as I am really struggling to do the basics (the tool bar is dramatically different in the new version and I'm a bit set in my ways!!) but will give it a go in the next week or so and report back.

1 comment:

The Python said...

OK... this provides a level of clarification.

I have not used Word 2007 yet, but am told that it is user friendly.

Blog template? I assume that there is a facility to publish directly to a blog from the template.